Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Enthok Slenget Super Pedas Kang Tanir

Traveling is a must when you visit Yogyakarta. Because this town is very rich with tourism objects and of course FOOD! But unfortunate most of signature foods in Yogyakarta are located at remote areas. I wish I had a car that will help me to reach those places. After searching for it, finally I found my dream car, Toyota Agya! I love every single detail from the exterior, interior, safety, and performance in it! Toyota Agya looks so gorgeous from the exterior, with beautiful and comfortable interior, spacious cabin and baggage, safety, optimal safety for child car seat installation (Oh I do really need this for my future niece, Abigael Shaqila Kurniawan! Aunt loves you!), and of course the performance of the car itself! I am gonna save my money each of the day so I could buy this dream car in the future. I love you, Toyota Agya!






Let's jump to one of signature foods in Yogyakarta. Enthok Slenget Kang Tanir that located at Turi. Kinda far from the town center. It might be around 15 or 20 kilometres if counted. Enthok means muscovy duck, and slenget means the spices that mixed into the curry of muscovy duck.





Oh look at this spices! Can you imagine how spicy it will be?



So this is the cooking process. I cannot wait for it!



Ta daaaa! It almost ready!


So here, there are white steamed rice, cucumber slices, shredded cabbage, and a plate of Enthok Slenget. Oh My God this is heaven! The chopped muscovy duck is very juicy and tender. Spicy, a lil' sweet, and savoury are combined really well. Though this restaurant located really far, the super delicious Enthok Slenget is worth the effort. Rich flavour and tasty pay off the distance that I went through to this place.






Enthok Slenget Kang Tanir
Puler Lor, Donokerto, Turi, Sleman
Yogyakarta

Price:
IDR 20 K (the price already includes white steamed rice, cucumber slices, shredded cabbage, and drink)

Opening Hours:
04.00 pm - Finished (Usually at 07.00 pm)

Contact at 081804338944

6 comments :

  1. awww...menggoda sekaleee enthok slengetnya... bakalan semlenget beneran ini badannya klo abis makan ya, sambelnya aja ngeri banget gitu :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warungnya sederhana banget tapi kayaknya menunya nagih neh buat dinikmati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...anglonya itu lho yang bikin sedep...beda kali ya kalo masaknya pake gas...

    ReplyDelete