Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Myoozik Café Yogyakarta

Myoozik Café Yogyakarta is my favorite café! It is located at Dewi Sartika Street No.17 Yogyakarta. From the first step you will feel so comfy in this café. A lot of trees and the decoration are so homey. You can see it through the photo below. Ah the waiter comes and gives me the menu. My friend Tika and I feel so confuse which one that we have to order. All of them look so delicious! One of the things that I like from Myoozik is its menu provides the picture of each food, drinks, and the dessert as well. Thus you do not have to imagine of the food that you would order. And...finally I decide to order Chicken Cordon Bleu, Waterfall, and Flan Caramel for my dessert. It does not need to wait for so long, they serve really quick. My Chicken Cordon Bleu, Waterfall, and Flan Caramel are excellent! They are even better than the pictures on the menu. Plugs and Wi-Fi are also provided in here. Moreover, the prices are cheaper than Gendhis Sagan Resto. You won't be disappointed to spend your money either your time in Myoozik Café. :D
















For reservation you can call at 0274 589278.
Opening hours: 8am - 1am.

4 comments :

  1. Nice info, please post bad cafe too, then we can know if you are really tasting your food, and we can know valid info. who knows someday this blog become recommended blog for food info then ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've experienced a bad café as well. It is Zango Resto that located at Demangan Baru Street Yogyakarta. The food and the mocktail tasted so bad. The prices were so expensive as well. Unfortunately I forgot to write and take some pictures of them. Moreover, I will never ever going back to that café haha. Maybe someday if my friends want to go there, It will be pleasure for me to accompany them (in order to write and take the pictures about that café). Aamiin! Haha. Thank you a lot for your comment, brother! :D

      Delete
  2. Halo, perkenalkan saya rosyid, fotografer kuliner.
    Saya bermaksud menawarkan kolaborasi karya, berminatkah ?


    http://ipungrosyid.wordpress.com/
    roshvisual@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terimakasih atas tawarannya mas. Nanti akan saya kontak via e-mail. :)

      Delete