Thursday, December 12, 2013

Mary Anne's Ice Cream & Pancake Yogyakarta

Who doesn't love ice cream? Everybody loves Ice Cream! :D
Well, today I'd like to share Mary Anne's Ice Cream & Pancake that located at Mrican Baru Street No. 18 Yogyakarta. Even though Mary Anne is newly opened, it has already well known by people. It is seen from a lot customers in here. Okay I am starting to stare the menu. My choice is Oreo Cheese Pancake and added a scoop of Kitkat Ice Cream with totally price 28K. Oh you can get 10% discount if you have Larissa id card. It is such a good news for your wallet, isn't it? :D
Okay let's back to the pancake that I ordered. It tastes really nice! I am giving score 8 for it! Moreover, you will get a free tiny glass of water if you order a scoop of ice cream. And I heard that you will get discount for the second scoop of ice cream. My suggestion is better to bring a bottle of water from your home because that tiny glass of water doesn't enough to release your thirst.





All of the menu in Mary Anne are homemade without any preservative material and artificial sweetener. Thus, don't worry about your health besides ice cream itself is good to your mood.






Unfortunately the place in here is not quite comfort I think. Do not expect a sofa or a comfy seat in here. But don't worry, there are still air conditioner, free wifi, and tv.  Furthermore, there are some bells on the second floor if you need the service. Yup there are some plugs for your gadgets that out of battery.




0 komentar :

Post a Comment