Friday, December 27, 2013

Soto Kudus & Nasi Pindang Inna Yogyakarta

It's raining and I think we should eat something warm tonight. My brother suggests Soto Kudus that located at Laksda Adisucipto Street Yogyakarta. Wow, there are a lot of people in here. I bet that this Soto Kudus is so yum! Just got my seat and it doesn't need to be questioned, I directly order the Soto Kudus. Yes it is better than I was imagined. It tastes so delicious! Unfortunately, a bowl of Soto Kudus doesn't enough to satisfy my tummy. The bowl is so small and I have to order some more haha.  Furthermore, a bowl of Soto Kudus is only IDR 8K. I am looking forward to going back and trying Nasi Pindang! :D


This Soto Kudus & Nasi Pindang Inna is easily to found, it is located at the main street of Yogyakarta and near to the airport. The service is so quick and friendly.


Soto is an Indonesia's national dish, it is a soup mainly composed with broth, meat, vegetables, and served with rice. Then it is called Soto Kudus based on its region. Kudus is a regency in Central Java province in Indonesia.



Those two photos above are some accompaniments that eaten alongside Soto Kudus.


Opening Hours: 05.00pm - 11.00pm.

2 comments :

  1. What are the contain of that soto kudus and nasi pindang? Looked so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soto Kudus composed with broth, chicken meat, vegetables, and served with rice. Honestly, I haven't tried Nasi Pindang. But I will tell you soon after I going back and trying Nasi Pindang. Anyway thanks for your comment! :D

      Delete