Sunday, July 13, 2014

Gubug Makan Mang Engking Yogyakarta


Gubug Makan Mang Engking restaurant, located at Godean Street Km. 16 Sendangrejo, Minggir, Sleman Yogyakarta. This restaurant is well known with its seafood and the castle. The concept of the restaurant is back to the nature with the view of rice field.. don't you feel so relax with that? :D
Unfortunately..the last order is at 9 pm. So if you order spicy food, it's better to prepare a lot of water. Do not repeat my bad experience. When the spicy crab burned my mouth, the staffs were praying and close the restaurant. I just got panic and very disappointed with the systematic of this restaurant. But suddenly the staff gave me a glass of water and he said that it was free. Another staff came and gave the bill. What was it mean? Was it like "shoo shoo" in a better way?







The crab was yum but the sauce tasted so bad. It felt just like an ordinary sauce. Moreover, my mom ate prawn that is no longer fresh. The size of the prawn is small as well. My family and I were used to spend our quality time in here. We felt disappointed with those matters.





For reservation you can call at 0274 7489732
Opening hours: 8am - 9pm

0 komentar :

Post a Comment