Saturday, January 25, 2014

Alive Fusion Dining Yogyakarta

Alive Fusion Dining Yogyakarta, a restaurant with country theme, is located at Timoho Street No. 49A Yogyakarta. At the first sight, I think I am in love with this place. But then it is broken by the waiter and the waitress, they serve really show and often miscommunication occurs among them. The services in here really need to be enhanced! I want the table on the balcony, but the waiter gives me the table near the stairs. My friend, Destri, and I wondering, "Did he hear what I am asking to him?". Destri orders a grilled rib, and it comes when I almost finish my lunch, Javanese Fried Rice. The taste? Good but not excellent. The taste doesn't worth with the price, too expensive. I am sorry for saying this..

Javanese Fried Rice

Grilled Rib
Okay I wanna tell you about the grilled rib. The price is IDR 37.000, it is not include the white rice and the tax. I will think twice to come to here again. -_-


Creme Brulee

Baked Choco Melted

Lychee Squash







Opening hours: 07.00am - 11.00pm

5 comments :

  1. Those food look so delicious and the place look cozy too :D
    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. off icourse Dear Putr ... tq :)

      Delete
    2. The place isnt as cozy as the picture dear, and it's true that the price doesnt worth the taste

      Delete
  2. Can I book this place to celebrate my birthday party?

    ReplyDelete