Thursday, December 4, 2014

Sop Kaki Kambing Bang Udin Yogyakarta

So many people are asking me to write more about street foods, including my brother. Well.. I'd like to present you this one. My sister and I really love this street food, it is Sop Kaki Kambing which is located at Cik Ditiro Street Yogyakarta. Sop Kaki Kambing is a characteristic food from Tanah Abang, Jakarta. Not only mutton leg soup which is provided in here, but also bone marrow, tongue, ribeye, lung, ear, and many more!



Sop Kaki Kambing Bang Udin was established since 1996. Firstly, it was established in Jakarta. The owner thought that they had to move to another town. Yup, they made it. They moved to Yogyakarta and made this street food became one of the most favourite street foods in here! Now they have a lot of branches which are located at C. Simanjuntak Street Yogyakarta, Ciputra Land Semarang, and Artos Mall Magelang. There is always crowd and you have to wait to get the seat in here. How to order? You can just tell which dish do you want to order, or pick it up from this big bowls. My favourite is bone marrow soup!




The cook is cutting the mutton that you picked!


Your soup is almost readyyyyyyyy. Can't wait, huh? :D


Finally my bone marrow soup is arrived on my table! Bone marrow, sliced tomatoes, crackers (emping), tasty gravy, and a plate of hot steamed rice. UBER YUM! The price is not fixed, it depends on how many mutton that you picked. This one costs IDR 45K, plus IDR 3K for the steamed rice. Some people thinks that it is sort of pricy for street food. But I think it worth the price due the portion is quite big and delicious!
Meanwhile for the drink, you can order iced or hot orange water and tea. The price of all kinds of drink is equal in IDR 2,5K. Let's jump into the conclusion, I think you guys can guess what I'll say haha. Yup! I fully recommend you to come! You'll be surprised and addicted by how delicious the food is! Moreover, the service is good. The waiters serve really fast and the owner is really friendly. :D

Sop Kaki Kambing Bang Udin
Jalan Cik Ditiro
(Across to Panti Rapih Hospital)
Opening Hours: 05.00 pm - 11.30 pm
Open everyday, but close on Eid ul-Fitr and Eid al-Adha.
For more information, you can contact at 0274 6534466, 0818469508, and 081392282025.

0 komentar :

Post a Comment