Monday, November 10, 2014

Sari Sanjaya Kelapa Gading Jakarta

If you're craving for Palembang foods, but don't know where to go for it. I'll recommend you Sari Sanjaya. Their main restaurant is located at Kelapa Gading. And their branches are located at Alam Sutera, Pondok Aren, Pantai Indah Kapuk, and Karet. Unfortunately, their service is not really good. The waiter and the waitress are not friendly, and sometimes the cashier miscalculates the prices. Maybe due to a lot of customers. However, they serve quite fast. There is large-spacious parking area, but will be very limited in the weekend. My family and I always visit this restaurant every time we miss Palembang. Sari Sanjaya provides all kinds of Palembang foods, from otak otak, pindang, es kacang merah, and cakes! Come on, let's talk about them one by one! :D

Otak-Otak
Otak-otak is a snack that made up of fish meat, tapioca starch, and spices. Served traditionally by wrapping it in banana leaf. In here, the dominant taste is from the fish meat which means that it tastes delicious! And the best companion for otak-otak is spicy peanut sauce!


Pempek
The most well-known dish from Palembang! Pempek is a fried fish cake and served with spicy cuka gravy. Moreover, pempek has similar ingredients with otak-otak which are fish meat and tapioca starch. But it can be steamed as well. Again, the fish meat is dominant! As you can see from the picture, pempek has many variants such as pempek kulit, adaan, kapal selam, lenjer, pastel, and keriting. All of them are superb! Taste so delicious and soft-textured.


Es Kacang Merah
Red beans, shave ice, red syrup, and topped with chocolate condensed milk. YUM! This is a recommended dessert in here, also my mom's favourite! Don't get disappointed by the photos. The red beans are still many more located below that ice haha.


Pindang Patin
I always order this menu when visiting this restaurant. Catfish served with spicy, sweet and sour gravy. Sliced pineapple, tomatoes, and basil which make this food taste incredibly delectable! You can choose one among the three parts of the catfish such as the head, the body, or the tail. I choose the body and the meat is so juicy! Eat this with steamed rice and it will be called heaven! :D


I am sorry there's no price information in this post. I take the photos of the all pages in the menu. I thought the prices were written in there. But I was wrong. My bad -_-
I promise that I will re-write this post as soon as I get the price information!

Sari Sanjaya
Jalan Boulevard Raya Blok QA1 No. 8-9 Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara.
Opening Hours: 10.00 am - 10.00 pm.
For more information, you can contact them at 021 4535038.

0 komentar :

Post a Comment