Monday, November 10, 2014

Ketan Susu & Wedang Ronde Mbok' Né - An - Cuk Cabang Kalimalang

Ketan Susu & Wedang Ronde from Mbok' Né - anak - cucu, I've been seeing my friends visited this café lately. This makes me wonder what and why this café is so trending among young people. Finally I can make a visit! They have one main café located at Buaran, one branch located at Kalimalang, and one branch located at Pondok Kopi. My friends suggest me to visit their branch that located at Kalimalang Street. They have large-spacious for the parking area. And I feel so surprised by how comfortable their place is! Besides, it is located closer to my house haha. Well..Take a look!




The café is not large, yet they're really great in managing the dining area. Surely, it feels so comfy and nice to hang out with friends in here! The dining area divided into two parts. Outdoor for the smoking area and indoor for no smoking area. By counting the chairs, I think they can accommodate around 50 customers. This café is always full, my friends said. Glad there's one table still available there!


Here is the menu. It consists of ketan (sticky rice) with 19 variants topping, snacks, and drinks. You have to see at their prices! They're very affordable in Jakarta. Especially they provide air conditioner, Wi-Fi, and plugs! The price range for the food is from IDR 8K until IDR 14K. Meanwhile, the price range for the drink is from IDR 3K until IDR 10K. Furthermore, both waiter and waitress in here are really nice and friendly. They serve really fast though lots of customers in this café. Many thumbs up! :D


Ketan Telur Kornet Keju
I am so starving. I really need to be injected with savoury food! Thus, I choose this one. Sticky rice topped with corned beef, fried egg, grated cheese, and chili sauce. Moreover, the food is served in little wok. But don't think you won't feel full due to the little portion, you will! I can guarantee it by myself. Because I've experienced it on my own hahaha! Actually the reason is they serve the sticky rice with perfect density. This food may look simple, but it tastes really delicious! Love this! The price of a portion Ketan Telur Kornet Keju is IDR 14K.


Ketan Durian
A sticky rice topped with durian gravy. This food is the most recommended by people. When it comes to the table, first thought in my mind is "ughh..it looks really plain". I am not expecting more from this food. However, when I eat this, MY TOUNGE IS REALLY GOT SPOILT! This food reminds me of Ketan Durian that my grandma used to make for me when I was little. The taste is incredibly same. Can't wait for another visit for this food! The price of a portion Ketan Durian is IDR 14K.


Thai Tea
An iced tea with condensed milk. They're really generous in giving the condensed milk! Nice and lovely drink. The price of a glass Thai Tea is IDR 10K.


Wedang Ronde
A recommended drink in here and also a perfect choice for the rainy day. A drink that made of ginger,will make you feel warm. And those balls are made of sticky rice. It contains sweet mashed peanuts. They serve a really nice Wedang Ronde in here, not too warm, and not too sweet. Definitely will order this drink again when I have another visit! The price of a bowl Wedang Ronde is IDR 10K.


Mega Mendung
I thought it is a name of a traditional drink! Haha it is actually a soft drink with condensed milk. As I said above, they're really generous in giving the condensed milk. You can choose the soft drink between cola and fanta. Tastes fresh and sweet! The price of a glass Mega Mendung is IDR 7K.


Susu Jahe Gula Merah
Again, a good drink for these rainy days lately. A cup of hot milk that given ginger and brown sugar. Tastes good, warm, and sweet! The price of a glass Susu Jahe Gula Merah is IDR 6K.


Finally we're now in the conclusion. I absolutely recommend you to come here! Beside all of those explanations above, this place is totally nice, comfortable, neat, and clean. Delicious foods and drinks with affordable prices. What more do you want? Directly drive your car/bike to here! :D

Ketan Susu & Wedang Ronde Mbok' Né - An - Cuk Cabang Kalimalang
Jalan Kalimalang Raya F/18 (Samping PHD)

For more information, you can contact at 021 29361864.
Opening Hours: 11.00 am - 12.00 am.



1 comment :